Zoom Rooms provide a quiet space for viewing Zoom sessions. Currently enrolled Sac State student can access the rooms by checking out a key from the Library Service Desk. Students who wish to check out a key must have a current OneCard.
- Keys can be checked out from the Library Service Desk for 2 hours. All keys must be returned at the close of the business day.
- Renewals are allowed. If no keys are available at the time of renewal request, students may wait 15 minutes before checking out the key again to allow other students the opportunity to use the service.
- A $75.00 billing fee will be assessed, and a hold may be placed on your academic record, for any unreturned or lost keys.
- Students may only have one Zoom Room key checked out at a time.
- The library is not responsible for personal materials left in the study rooms.
- Library staff reserve the right to inspect the study rooms.
- Study room keys may not be duplicated.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis, and cannot be reserved.
- Please return the key as a courtesy to others if you do not plan on using the room for the full check out period.