Item Retrieval: Please call the following:
- Reference Desk 916 278-5673
- User Services Desk 916 278-6708
- MultiFunction Devices (MFDs): With the exception of the Fifth Floor, MFDs are located throughout the Library. To accommodate wheelchair users, the MFDs and OneCard units are located at a reachable level.
- User Services: Users with disabilities may request copy/print assistance at the User Services Desk, service traffic permitting. Please contact them to inquire about services offered.
- Braille Resources: The Sacramento State University Library also has limited (not necessarily current) Braille dictionaries and encyclopedias in the Reference collection, and other some Braille materials in various locations throughout the Library.
- User Services: Bookdrop locations:
- North end of the User Services Desk (to the left when facing the desk) on the First Floor.
- When the Library is closed, there is an after hour’s bookdrop located to the South of the Library exit doors (to the right).
- In addition, there are 24-hour book returns located on the corner of Sinclair Drive and Moraga Way, near the tennis courts.
- All Course Reserve items must be returned directly to User Services.
- Elevators: public elevators located:
- North Wing of the Library (Access floors lower level – 5)
- Outdoor elevator at the North Library Quad entrance with access to the Library breezeway.
Students with disabilities should contact their counselor in Services to Students with Disabilities in Lassen Hall regarding library assistance.
Library Hours: library.csus.edu/library-hours