- Faculty can request course-related material such as print books, e-books, and DVDs to be placed on course reserve for students. Please submit requests at least two weeks in advance of the date materials will be used in class. Requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- Faculty may also request digitization of Library-owned course-related media such as VHS and DVD for streaming. These titles will only be accessible via the faculty member’s Canvas course page and will only be available to students enrolled in the course for the current semester. We are working to process requests as quickly as possible and will respond to your initial request if we cannot meet your need-by date.
- Physical chapter scans may be requested for fully online, hybrid, or asynchronous courses. Files are sent directly to instructors to upload to Canvas. Chapter scanning is limited, and the library cannot scan a text in its entirety.
- If the Library does not own a title you are requesting for reserve, you may submit a personal copy or request a purchase through this form. The Library may purchase a single copy of the most recent edition.
- Course materials that can be accessed via Canvas (handouts, scanned documents, lab manuals, tests, electronic links to journal articles, course readers) are not accepted for course reserve.
- The Library does not purchase most textbooks or supplemental materials such as workbooks or lab books. We define textbooks as books specifically intended for classroom use, often published in multiple editions that may include discussion topics, problems and study questions, or other pedagogical apparatus. We will consider purchasing textbooks under $200 if they provide the only or best coverage of a subject, or if they represent a significant or historical study of the subject.
- The Library is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal materials.
- We encourage you to consider incorporating affordable educational content offered through the Affordable Learning Solutions website.
* Indicates required fields