Lower Level Individual Graduate Study Rooms
There are 12 individual Graduate Study Rooms located on the Lower Level of the library, 108-112 and 114-120. Graduate Students can access the rooms by checking out a key from User Services. Students who wish to check out a key must have a current OneCard.
- Keys can be checked out from the User Services Desk for 8 hours or until the close of the business day, depending on when the key is checked out that day.
- Renewals are dependent on availability of at least one other Graduate Study Room.
- A $75.00 billing fee will be assessed, and a hold may be placed on your academic record, for any unreturned or lost keys.
- A graduate student may only have one study room key checked out at a time.
- The library is not responsible for personal materials left in the study rooms.
- Library staff reserve the right to inspect the study rooms.
- Study room keys may not be duplicated.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please return the key as a courtesy to others if you do not plan on using the room for the full check out period.
Graduate Student Lockers
There are 56 lockers located in the 4th floor of the library. Five lockers are reserved for campus graduate students with disabilities. Priority for the remaining 51 lockers is issued on a first come, first served basis to graduate students. Students who wish to check out a locker must have a current OneCard identifying them as a graduate student or a current photo ID and status as graduate student in My Sac State.
- Lockers are located on the 4th floor.
- Lockers check out for a 16 week period and are automatically renewed.
- Please keep track of your due dates. To check your due date, log in to your My Library Account from the library’s homepage (library.csus.edu). You will also receive a monthly account summary email.
- Locker keys are billed a $50.00 replacement fee when 45 days overdue. In addition, a hold will be placed on your academic record.
- No food or beverages can be kept in the locker.
- All circulating library materials must be checked out before being placed in the locker.
- Non-circulating materials cannot be placed in the lockers, e.g., reference materials, periodicals, etc.
- The library is not responsible for personal materials left in the locker, nor does the library guarantee locker security.
- The library reserves the right to periodically inspect the lockers.
- Locker keys may not be duplicated.
- Library staff may not be available to open lockers should the user forget the key.