The Library is pleased to offer the Faculty Study, room 4026F. This room is a dedicated reading room environment for faculty (current and emeritus). In addition to lounge seating options, the space includes a meeting table for discussion and collaboration that can accommodate up to 10 people at a time. It is not equipped with audio/visual/computer technology however, Wi-Fi is available. This room is intended for faculty use only.
- Keys may be checked out from the Library Service Desk for up to 8 hours.
- The room may not be reserved.
- The room may not be used as instructional space.
- Do not remove furnishings from the room.
- Library material should not be left in the room. The Library reserves the right to remove library materials from the room.
- Library is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
- The room is accessible during the Library’s regular business hours, closing 15 minutes before the library closes.
- Please have your campus ID on hand as security may ask you to produce evidence of your affiliation.