The University Library now accepts requests for print and other circulating materials from our collections. We will fill requests as safety and staffing allows, while keeping a close watch on local and regional guidelines from the state. During this time the health and safety of our community and staff remain our most important concern.
Book Request Policy:
- Library Pickup option available (maximum 8 active requests at a time)
- Requests will be processed within 3-5 business days
- Home Delivery option only available to users living 30 or more miles from campus
- Requesting available for current Sac State faculty, staff, and students
- Requesting is NOT available for materials located in: Reference, Special Collections and University Archives, or Course Reserve
How To Request Books