Calaveras Station Arts & Literary Journal and The English Club’s
Join us in the Special Collections Room in the Library for featured faculty and student readers followed by an open mic. These events are open to all students.
All readings and open mics are on Wednesdays at 3:00 pm on the following dates:
- Feb. 14: Featured Faculty Readers: Joshua McKinney & Torsa Ghosal
- Feb. 28: Featured Faculty Readers: Bob Stanley & Cynthia Linville
- March 14: Featured Student Readers: Jason Shapiro & Jorge Quintana
- March 28: Featured Student Reader: Dan Berget
- April 4: Featured Faculty Reader: Doug Rice, Featured Student Reader: Jassi Bassi
- April 18: Featured Faculty Reader: Tim Kahl
- May 2: Vo.Cal.Lab.U.La.Ry, a collaborative performance group of local poets and CSUS musicians, will provide a special ending to our reading series. No open mic on this day.
Copies of the Calaveras Station Arts & Literary Journal will be available to purchase. Cash only.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:
Find us on Facebook: