Item Retrieval: Please call the following:
- Reference Desk 916 278-5673 (library.csus.edu/library-hours)
- User Services Desk 916 278-6708 (library.csus.edu/library-hours)
- MultiFunction Devices (MFDs): With the exception of the Fifth Floor, MFDs are located throughout the Library. To accommodate wheelchair users, the MFDs and OneCard units are located at a reachable level.
- User Services: Users with disabilities may request copy/print assistance at the User Services Desk, service traffic permitting. Please contact them to inquire about services offered (a small fee may be required).
- Braille Resources: The Sacramento State University Library also has limited (not necessarily current) Braille dictionaries and encyclopedias in the Reference collection, and other some Braille materials in various locations throughout the Library.
Library Media Center: The South Elevator, located in the Library Media Center (LMC) corridor, provides wheelchair access to the Library Media Center. Both Video Conference Rooms (rooms 1522 and 1533) and Individual Viewing Booths provide wheelchair-accessible areas.
- User Services: Bookdrop locations:
- North end of the User Services Desk (to the left when facing the desk) on the First Floor.
- When the Library is closed, there is an after hour’s bookdrop located to the South of the Library exit doors (to the right).
- In addition, there are 24-hour book returns located on the corner of Sinclair Drive and Moraga Way, near the tennis courts.
- All Course Reserve items must be returned directly to User Services.
- Library Media Center: Library Media Center materials should be returned directly to the Library Media Center. When the Library Media Center is closed, these materials may be returned to the User Services Desk.
- Elevators: public elevators located:
- North Wing of the Library (Access floors lower level – 5)
- South Elevator, located in the Library Media Center corridor (Access floors 1 - 3); wheelchair lift also available for accessing the Library Media Center, should elevators be down.
- Outdoor elevator at the North Library Quad entrance with access to the Library breezeway.
Students with disabilities should contact their counselor in Services to Students with Disabilities in Lassen Hall regarding library assistance.
Library Hours: library.csus.edu/library-hours