The Virtual Study Room (VSR) hosted by Sac State Library is a virtual space where students can study on their own, but not alone. The VSR serves a means for students to hold themselves accountable and aims to provide students with a space for focused study.
What the virtual experience will include:
- Students can share what they will focus on and/or their goals for the virtual study session
- No talking allowed (users are encouraged to use the chat box for questions)
- Soft "study" noise will play in background (students can mute speakers)
- Students are not required to turn their cameras, but can if they like
Virtual Study Room Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 4pm - 7pm