LOAN LIMITS: (list not all-inclusive)
- CSUS & other CSU Students: 50 items
- CSUS Thesis Students: 75 items
- CSUS Part and Full Time Faculty and Staff: 100 items
- UC Davis Students (currently enrolled) and UC Davis Full Time Faculty: 5 items
- Community Borrowers: 5 items
- Alumni: 5, 15 or 30 items
- Renaissance Society: 5 items
(Note: If an item is recalled for a hold request, the patron, regardless of status, is guaranteed 3 weeks only.)
- CSUS Students, Alumni, Community Borrowers, UC Davis, and other CSU Students: 3 weeks.
- CSUS Thesis* & Doctoral Students, and Part Time Faculty: Entire semester including intervening breaks & sessions, unless recalled or from Browsing Area.
- CSUS Full Time Faculty and Staff: 180 days, unless recalled or from Browsing Area.
It is the borrower’s responsibility to know their DUE DATES and to return items on time. To check your due dates, select MY LIBRARY ACCOUNTS > MY EUREKA on the Library webpage and follow the login instructions.
*Thesis Student extended borrowing privileges. To qualify for semester checkout, Thesis students must have Advanced to Candidacy and have a Library record that reflects their status as Thesis Student. The Office of Graduate Studies determines Advancement to Candidacy which must be done before Library status can be changed. For more information inquire with the User Services Department, 916 278-6708 or Office of Graduate Studies, 916 278-6047.