To display your record, access electronic reserves, or to access remote databases you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Social Security Number
- PIN: (Personal Identification Number). (You create the number).
- Creating Your PIN
- From this page click on “Display / Renew Items Checked Out to You”
- Enter your name and social security number, and click on “SUBMIT”
- The system will give you two boxes in which to enter your new PIN. Be sure to entire the same PIN twice.
- Your PIN can be any length and it must be numerical (e.g. 590352), but it is best to pick something unique that you will remember.
Note: If you leave the PIN space blank and receive the message “Invalid PIN” means you have assigned a PIN to your account but you do not remember the PIN. Please come to the CSUS Circulation Desk.
- This is a secure connection. The information you provide to CSUS, such as your name, Social Security number or PIN, is encrypted using secure socket layer so that it cant be read or intercepted by other people.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the information on your record, you must click on “Start Over” after viewing your record details or by closing all browser windows when you have completed viewing your record.
- If you should forget your PIN, please come to the Circulation desk and bring your picture ID. Even though we cannot see your PIN, we can delete it for you so that you can then create a new one.
- If you have questions about what is checked out to you, please call the CSUS Circulation Desk at 916-278-6708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about fines or lost book charges on your record, please email the CSUS Circulation desk at email@example.com or (916) 278-6708.