There are 102 lockers in our library. Five lockers are reserved for campus graduate students with disabilities. Priority for the remaining 97 lockers is issued on a first come basis to Graduate and Thesis students. Students who wish to check out a locker must have a current OneCard that reflects their status as a Graduate or Thesis student and/or be listed as Graduate or Thesis in CMS/My Sac State.
Specific Rules and Procedures
- Lockers are located on the 4th floor.
- Lockers will be assigned for one semester only.
- No food or beverages can be kept in the locker.
- All circulating library materials must be checked out before being placed in the locker.
- Non-circulating materials cannot be placed in the lockers, e.g., reference materials, periodicals, etc.
- The library is not responsible for personal materials left in the locker, nor does the library guarantee locker security.
- The library reserves the right to periodically inspect the lockers.
- Locker keys may not be duplicated.
- The library staff may not be available to open lockers should the user forget the key.
- At the end of each semester, the locker must be renewed or completely emptied and the key returned no later than the due date.
If a key is returned after the due date, or if a key is lost, a $50.00 billing fee will be assessed and a hold will be placed on your academic record.