PLEASE HELP US PRESERVE THE LIBRARY AND COLLECTIONS FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS
- Bottled water is permitted
- All other beverages must be in Library approved containers (see photo)
- No food consumption permitted
- Food is permitted in Java City adjacent to the Collaborative
- Non-compliant users will be asked to discard item or be told to leave the Library.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Rationale: We strive to provide an environment that preserves our collections and equipment, maintains a pest-free building and damage-free furnishings, reduces litter, and ensures a cleaner environment for studying and working. We recognize the need of Library users to remain hydrated while working for long periods in the Library.
Library Policy #7